1. What times are classes offered?
Morning, Afternoon & Evening.
2. Teaching Modality?
Face-to-face, online, hybrid, lecture/lab, teams and individual work (Class cap is 20).
3. Can the Program be taken part-time?
4. What kinds of jobs can one get? What is the starting Salary?
Entry-level Designer, salary varies.
5. What would be job options with only a Cert of Proficiency?
Occasional entry-level - most are looking for at least an AAS.
6. Are Internships required?
Not required but encouraged and supported.
7. Prepared/Successful students in this program are equipped with...
Skills to perform standard workplace functions, be problem solvers and design thinkers, skilled in research techniques & use of library resources, well grounded in basic drafting fundamentals, concepts and techniques, & to be clear and effective communicators.
8. What class-supplies, tools, uniforms needed?
Typical drafting tools and computer file-storage devices.
9. What is the program cost?
10. Do I need health insurance?
11. Is the degree transferable?
All academic/core classes' transfer - others are negotiable with the receiving school.
12. Is having a criminal record an impediment to getting hired in the industry?
It can be - each situation unique.