Here you will find all the forms necessary for Financial Aid assistance for the current academic year and the upcoming academic year. If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid office

Student Emergency Grant Application

If you are currently enrolled in classes, and have a financial need that is not otherwise met by your financial aid, you may apply for emergency grant funding. To apply, please fill out the application below. You will be asked to login using your LWTech student email address and password. 

Student Emergency Grant Online Application

Other coronavirus Financial Resources can be found on the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions.

Supporting Documentation

If a Financial Aid staff member asked for additional paperwork to process your application, you can submit that documentation here. You will be asked to login using your LWTech email and password.

Submit Supporting Documentation Online

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at