Payroll FAQs

When do I submit my time and leave to payroll?

See the 2019 Payroll Calendar for due dates.

When is payday?

Time worked 1st – 15th is paid on the 25th and time worked 16th – last working day of the month is paid on the 10th of the following month.  Exceptions include:

 If payday falls on a Saturday……..You’re paid the Friday before.

If payday falls on a Sunday……….You’re paid the Monday after.

How do I get my check?

All checks are mailed to your home address. Be sure Human Resources has your current address.

I didn’t get my paycheck in the mail. What do I do?

After three business days……

  1. Contact Payroll Services at (425) 739-8214.
  2. Payroll verifies your mailing address and the mailing of your check.
  3. If needed, Payroll assists you to complete and notarize an “Affidavit of Lost or Destroyed Warrant.”
  4. Once the stop payment has been confirmed, Payroll will request a re-issued check. This process may take up to 3 business day.

Can I have direct deposit?

Yes, all employees are eligible and encouraged to participate in direct deposit. Once your form is received in Payroll Services, it will take one complete payroll cycle before it's active.

Can I get an advance on my paycheck?

No. The state of Washington prohibits the college from providing advances. For specific information, visit Article VIII, Section 5, of the Constitution of the State of Washington.

How can I access my paystub information?

Visit the Employee Earnings History.  Here you can see your paycheck information for up to two years back, current and previous year-to-date balances, and leave balances.

My address recently changed. Should I let Payroll know? (Even if I’m a work study student and I’ve already changed my address with Enrollment Services?)

All college employees must update their address directly with Human Resources. Complete an Employee Information & Change form to change your address or stop by Human Resources in West Building, W304.

My question was not answered here.  Now what?

Contact Payroll Services at (425) 739-8214 or Tish Evora or Vera Davidyuk.