We recognize that we are in unprecedented times. If you are feeling anxiety, we are offering counseling appointments remotely through Zoom video meeting and phone.
Making an Appointment
To make an appointment with LWTech's Mental Health Counselor:
- Email Counseling@lwtech.edu from your student email address.
- Include the following information in your email:
- Name & Student ID number
- Preferred mode of meeting (Zoom video or phone)
- Phone number where we can reach you in case of technical difficulty
- Availability (general days/times that work for you)
- Please note that we offer appointments Tuesday-Friday
- Counseling appointments are popular and may be booked out 1-2 weeks
- We are unable to offer same day appointments in most cases and encourage you to connect with the 24-hour crisis line for emergency assistance at (866) 427-4747.
Emergency Assistance: If you are experiencing a health related emergency, please call 9-1-1, Campus Public Safety at (425) 739-8224, or the 24-hour crisis line at (866) 427-4747.